CVANN 2018 Annual Conference: Baby, it's Hot! Trendy Topics in Neonatal Care, September 13th, 2018
Exploring the latest trends in Neonatal Care is the focus of the 2018 CVANN conference.
Join us for an educational summit in the beautiful setting of Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Relax in the gardens and recharge with educational topics that explore hot topics in newborn and neonatal care.
General Sessions Topics to include:
1. The Face of Child Abuse in the Neonate (Dr Robin Foster)
2. Antibiotic Stewardship in the Newborn and NICU (Dr Anne Herrens)
3. Trauma Informed Care in the Neonatal Setting (Dr Alyssa Ward)
Break Out Topics to include:
1. Sharing the Health: An Update on Milk Banking in The US (Ashlynn Baker)
2. Sudden Unexpected Postnatal Collapse (Erin Evans, PNP)
3. Neonatal Hypoglycemia—How Low Can We Go (TBA)
4. Postpartum Depression: The Most Common Complication of Pregnancy & Childbirth (Adrienne Griffen, MPP)
Wrap up: Reflections on Risk and Resilience
Topics subject to change based on speaker availability
CVANN's annual conference is designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to update their knowledge of the best practices in Neonatal care. This conference is for neonatal nurses in both the well-baby and critical care settings. CEU hours have been applied for ~6.25 contact hours.
Continental breakfast and Lunch provided.
Wine and Cheese Reception immediately following Conference
Free parking on site
Preregister by 9/6 . NON MEMBER rates apply after this date and for registration the day of the event.